Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday Morning Fun

Today is supposed to be warm and sunny (at least until this evening . . . and I'm getting sick of thunderstorms). I have my day all planned out: reading Man Walks Into a Room by Nicole Krauss outside, writing in my brand new notebook on the porch, possibly cleaning out the old canoe with a friend, and watching a movie with my twin sister.

To start off such a promising day, I decided to browse through Martha Stewart's website. I'm finding all these recipes I want to print off; it's so hard to select just a few!

One of the recipes I'm especially excited about is one for Mini Almond Bunt Cakes. I'm thinking I will make these for a Sunday family dinner soon. For this Sunday's dinner, I'm making a Charlotte Russe!


Enjoy your Saturday!

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

These look delicious! The mini-bundt pan in the cupboard has never been used...

Margaret said...

That's one of the reasons I chose this recipe. I want to use it!